A two week design sprint with the startup YouDo validated a need for a more customizable sport scheduling app. I worked with a design sprint facilitator at Rocket Insights and the YouDo team to refine their goals and mission as a product, ideate and sketch out features and solutions to focus our sprint, and user test the final prototype. We decided to extend this sprint past the typical one week design sprint timeline, which gave me time to incorporate user feedback and prepare a slide deck for the YouDo team.
I designed about 40 screens at high fidelity, did some light branding, and created a prototype. In addition, I wrote the user testing script and carried out seven tests.
• On-boarding & accepting an invite
• Dashboard: view my groups and events
• Group details, event details
• Create group, create event, create poll
• Explore groups and events in my area